This would make for some pretty terrible tea in a lot of cases. The doctor sure is living on the wild side.
This looks like a perfect single serving tea steeper. Just make sure to heat the water to the ideal temperature for the type of tea you are making first so as to get the best tea possible.
The level in the cup never rises.
The pot is never empty, its angle never changes.
I have seen forever.
there are two kinds of people
- Dean [hazelnut, spiced mate, tiger eye, marigold flowers] You could say I had to ‘hunt’ down the appropriate ingredients for Dean’s strong, resilient blend. But in the end it was easy as pie.
- Castiel [almond oolong, snowbud, rooibos vanilla chai, orange peels] Calming and ethereal, this blend is hiding a strengthening boost of energy sure to grip you tight and raise you from…uh. Exhaustion.
- Destiel [oriental spice, assam melody, tiger eye, cinnamon, cocoa nibs] Yup. This happened.
or you can just get Dean and Cas bags because
Also no, seriously these are probably going to be the only SPN teas I make. I wont PROMISE that, but I don’t really see any others happening anytime soon.
These all sound great but I think I want to try Castiel the most! My tea wishlist is getting silly long. If only I could ask for this stuff for Christmas.
YOU GUYS ARE TOO SMART AND GUESSED WHAT I WAS UP TO.
Ten [guanabana, chocolate, irish breakfast with chocolate chips, marigold flowers] A rich, sweet, and bright blend, full of quirks (and just a touch bananas). A tea you’ll find yourself constantly reaching for.
I WANT THEM ALL THREE OF THEM GIVE THEM TO MEEEE
AW MAN NO MORE TEA OMIGOSH;;;
I don’t need more. I gotta drink what I got first u_u!!
LOOK MORE TEAS.
- Mollomar (Martin Crieff/Molly Hooper) [vanilla, dewy cherry, rooibos lemon cloud with hibiscus] Sweetest OTEAP ever, to be honest.
- Mind Palace [ceylon sonata, blood orange, vanilla with marigold flowers] An incredibly brisk, invigorating blend intended to wake you up and get you thinking. Intended to be sweet, so don’t be shy with the sugar (after checking it’s not drugged).
- I.O.U. a Brew [apple, ginger, spiced apple chai with apple pieces, aniseed, ginger] Tart, cloyingly sweet apple, with a strong, fiery finish. Deceptive and puzzling, with a riddle at the center. Please don’t drink near high ledges.
- D.I. Dimmock [ceylon sonata, cream, gunpowder with orange peels] Outwardly plain and maybe a little dull, but all the same appealing in it’s own way. A hard working, straight forward blend that gets the job done.
- Henry Knight [irish breakfast, blueberry, vanilla] A soothing black tea to calm your frazzled nerves, with just an edge of sweetness. Go ahead and add two sugars, you deserve it. Have a nap while you’re at it. Maybe travel. Get away from those moors for a while, really.
Man, there are just too many great fandom teas. I think IOU a Brew sounds amazing but all of them sound great in their own ways. My giant tea wishlist continues to grow.
I warned you this was going to happen.
someday someone will ask me ‘so did you contribute anything to your fandom?’ and I will look back at this and cry.
WHAT DO I DO I DON’T EVEN DRINK TEA
CAN I ICE THIS OR PUT MILK IN IT WILL THAT WORK
This tea sounds delicious and would probably be great with milk! *throws on pile of teas I want*